Wednesday 23 March 2016

Recount about               Camp
On Thursday I visited camp Paula Callums mum took me.

When we got there I went to the pool it was cool everyone
Was bombing in ‘then Charlie got stung by a wasp it must of hurt I thought.

Then I went to the waterslide to help then everyone came and went on it .i got soaked by mrs Grundman when she went down it ‘i laughed.

Then Joe,Joaquin,wiari and tyler came over tyler didn't want to go down the slide.So he watched everyone go down with me.Joaquin got the ball stuck under the caravan

Then i went to the bottom of the waterslide to see people get soaked it was hilarious.

Then Tyler showed me his cabin it was a tip then I heard a mouse on the deck it was cool then we went home I had a great time

5 comments:

  1. like your recount
    you should put in some ,s
    like ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your recount
    you should put in some ,s
    like ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your recount oliver

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your recount oliver

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work Ollie it looked like you had fun even with your sore leg, next time try to use more punctuation

    ReplyDelete