Tuesday 17 May 2016

                                  Cross country practise
                                              poem.
                               I'm standing on the corner mostly
                              everyone is running. I can see the sweat
                             running down peoples faces. When they get
                              to the end everyone is exhausted. and then
                              they complain that they are sore!!!!
                             



                     

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely reflection as well as a poem. When I read it i wondered if you could have set it out in a way that reflected the words. I imagined this:
    I can see the sweat
    dripping
    down
    people's
    faces
    As if the words were the sweat - do you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete