Thursday 7 September 2017

Dad character Description





IMG_20170908_111032.jpg








Jeff is my Dad. He has enormous feet that are size thirteen.His hands are huge twice the size of mine .His long muscled arms stretch out so wide.My dad's eyes are light blue and can see most things I do. His bald head is spiky as a thorn. Jeff my dad looks after my fishing gear. He is kind to everyone and listens to what people have to say. Jeff loves his rally cars,he enjoys taking his mates and me with him,but he doesn't like crashing them. My dad’s cars and rally cars are his hobby.He works on them on the weekends. Dad makes his cars as fast as a formula 1 car and so loud the neighbors complain. My dad respects the environment and does not litter if we go somewhere and there's rubbish he would pick it up.Jeff is an amazing dad I couldn't ask for a better dad he takes care of me and never complains he is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment